Saturday, March 31, 2012

RUMPSHAKER - MY FIRST 5k!!!

I decided to take on my first 5K with Lauren, Kelly and Jennifer, and I gotta say - I get the thrill of it!  It was such an adrenaline rush!  I ran the entire time and finished in 32:13 with an average mile run of 10:22.  Not too shabby considering I hadn't been running long before the race. Of course, the man with the double jogging stroller in front of me was my true motivation - there was NO WAY I was letting him cross that finish line before me!  It was so much fun and I can't wait to do another one!


BEFORE THE BIG RACE!

Lauren, Jennifer and I in front of the colon!

 

See- here's the guy with the double stroller -
I ran ahead of him before I got to the finish line!
Wasn't about to let him show me up :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment