Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Adelaide!

We had Adelaide's birthday party a little early since we would be surprising her with a Disney trip later in the week.  She, of course, wanted a Tangled theme, and mommy worked tirelessly for weeks making games, decorations, etc...to bring the theme to life! I spent quite a bit of time researching her birthday cake and then many many hours actually making it as well as the accompanying Pascal cupcakes, and I have to say I was pretty proud of myself.  Not being much of a "baker", I may have just put old Martha Stewart to shame on this one!  The kids had a great time playing bean bag toss, pin the frying pan on Flynn (had to strong arm the lady at Kinko's into letting me blow up a poster - thought she was going to call the copywright cops!!) and we even had a pinata!  The weather was beautiful and we had a wonderful time!











Sweet Mary Kate







Miss Maggie taking a swing!

Reese got some candy!


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"

Momma threatening her if she doesn't come out right now!

Elizabeth slept through most of the party but woke up in time for cupcakes!







0 comments:

Post a Comment